The aim with our own in-house program is:
- To improve our client’s health and safety, and performance through legal compliance.
Bravo Scan enhances operational performance of our clients.
- Our inspection protocol ensures operation stability and reliability that is cost competitive and effective, that is easy to maintain, but still highly effective.
- Our inspection program ensures simplicity and compatibility that integrates smoothly with our client’s unique business environment, operational demands and already implemented programs and protocols.
- Our inspection program will increase occupational safety and productivity while it reduces our client’s impact on the environment.
- Our inspection program reduces bureaucracy which leads to lower expenses and thus to higher profitability.
Bravo Scan accelerates sustainable growth of our clients.
- Our inspection program is developed in accordance with IEC/SANS 60079 series of standards and implemented in accordance with the ISO 9000 guidelines.
- Our inspection program allows for focused and less capital expenditure on maintenance, therefore more investment in business development and new business opportunities.
- Our inspection program lowers our client’s risk associated with occupational health and safety.
- Our inspection program aims to fulfil the zero harm statement.
Bravo Scan strengthens the relationship between stakeholders.
- Our inspection program ensures legal compliance of our clients, which strengthens the relationship between our clients, government, unions and employees.
- When fully implemented, our inspection program will insure complete legal compliance.
- Our inspection program is tailor-made to our client’s specific needs and provides quality measurements and informative feedback.
- Our Inspection Program effectively manages our client's risk assessments, operational, maintenance and legal liability through legal compliance.